9.05.2013

Adventures

So it's been a while.

When I began this grand year of 2013, I had the surest feeling that it would be a great year. 
And it has been so far! 
It's been an interesting year, for sure. 
We've still got 3 more months to go before this year wraps up, but already, so much has happened. 
Since I last posted, my newest niece, Indiana May, was born in May, I adventured to Europe in July, and started nursing school in August. And between each adventure there has been a different small and personal adventure. I've seen small changes in myself already, and they assure me in nursing school that I will not be the same person when I graduate in 2015. 
It's hard to believe this is real. I'm actually on my way to being a nurse. But I think I may possibly drown in all of the extensive reading that is required of me. Whew. But I can do this! 

C'mon 2013... bring on the rest of your adventures! 

Here's a few sneak peeks at my last several months. 

 Oh I miss this baby girl so much... She's now almost 4 months old! 
Miss Indiana May Pritchett

 At Waterloo, in Brussels overlooking the land where Napoleon was defeated

 The Streets of Scotland


 This was a first real view of London!!

 Bonjour, Paris!!


 So we rode on the world's smallest elevator in our Paris hotel.
We got a little stir crazy on our way up to the 5th floor.

 Bruges. Isn't it beautiful?


And Amsterdam.


Perhaps I'll post more on these adventures later in life. 
For now...

I'm probably going to read some nursing books. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: