10.12.2011

Anxiously Awaiting

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this new baby.
For those of you who don't know, my brother and his wife are expecting their second baby.
Her due date is tomorrow.
She's ready.
He's ready.
We're all ready!
And, to add to it all, it's a suprise!!
So needless to say..... I'M SO EXCITED TO GET HOME AND FOR THIS BABY TO ARRIVE INTO THIS WORLD!
p.s. did i mention I get to be in the delivery room?
Yeah, anyways.
I'll keep you posted.

.....by the way, who are the "you" i'm talking to?
Feel free to comment anytime. please. please. :D

Have a wonderful day!


p.s.s. it's fall break. woohoo!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Exciting! You're already a maternity nurse, huh? I hope everything goes well and you enjoy your break. Hey, will we get to see pictures of the little guy/gal?

P.S. Those lanterns in the picture below are really cool. The bottom looks like glow-in-the-dark mushrooms!

Hannah said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!
I absolutely adore my little niece and nephew. I hope it's a boy, so you can know the joy of a nephew. But then again.........two little girls would be a whole lot of fun! :D

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww that's so exciting!!
the you you're writing to is ME. i think you know who it is ;) i check your blog daily hehe. i think you're cute. love, your secret admirer