8.16.2012

I have always admired the gift of writing. I've grown up around so many amazing writers. Even just in the little things they write, just the way they string together each word to create something beautiful.
I've never considered myself to be a writer, but I like to pretend that someday I will write a book about my life. It's a fun thought, don't you think?
I've always been a big advocate of journaling.
Even though I don't call myself a writer, I like to write things down. Especially when an emotion is very heavy in my thoughts. Just writing it down makes it easier.
Right now for example, I want to journal... but I'm much to comfortable sitting on the couch snuggled up with the softest blanket in the world, to go find my journal in my room.
But hey, maybe some day I'll write a book.


No comments: