8.23.2012

Amazed

It is truly one of the most encouraging things to see God's hand working so evidently in your life.
The past few months I've seen things in my life play out exactly how they needed to be.
Things such as the house, relationships, and school-- everything has just played out incredibly.
That's not to say everything has been easy, because it definitely has not.
I feel like I have grown in so many ways the past 6 months.
And now I feel like I will just continue to grow and learn from anything and everything that has happened. Things don't always work out the way we want them to, and sometimes something ends so sadly. But we can't sit and focus on everything that went wrong, every bad part of what happened. Instead we have to look ahead and only look back to learn and grow from our experience. And ultimately, the way we choose to take on these challenges reflects our Savior. So don't we want to take it on with the best attitude possible? And ultimately glorify Him through our actions.
I am overwhelmed with His goodness, always.


Hopefully there will be more posts to follow! I have lots to speak about!

Enjoy today.



1 comment:

em said...

Oh, chelsea...you are quite amazing. & oh so encouraging.
I absolutely *love* your blog.
thank you for this :)