12.29.2008

Don't Sail Away

I always do this, open up a new post, I'm pumped to write this...
I start, get going, and then BAM!!! distraction. I started writing this post a few weeks ago.
It was going to be about How Mary-John, Maggie, and Whitney came up and suprised me.
See, that weekend i had a play "Little Women" and one show got cancelled so not many people could come, I was a little down at that, and THEN the BEST SUPRISE!!! really....
They are the best friends anyone could ever ask for. So on Sunday (this was December 12-13, in case you were curious) we went to Dr. Grant's church, and then...I almost did it again! eh.
Then after church we walked around downtown Franklin. It's so beautiful there, and we had such a fun time! I'm going to see if I can put some pictures...
Sweet Thoughts


The Three of Us



Don't Leave.......


Yellow



So. To say the least....uh...we had fun.

No comments: