1.09.2009

Mr. Moon, Mr. Moon

So.

When I was little, I admired the moon.
For me, I always saw a dragon...I know, I know that's weird...
but I never saw a face.
I think Mama asked me once, "do you see a face?"
and honestly, I had no idea what she was talking about...
but later on, i finally saw the face.

So tonight i was in the car, and i just noticed how unusually bright the moon was tonight...
Something is just so....cliche to say romantic, but in a sweet way there's a romantic feel to a cool moonlit night. wow. that sounded so cheezy... I don't really care, no one reads this ANYWAYS, so...back to the point.
I was just thinking about how amazing it is that you can be all the way in tennessee, gazing at the moon, just noticing it, or just glancing....and then your best friend can be all 163 miles away in Alabama.....and they can still see that same moon....all that distance away....but still, you can both be sitting on the backporch looking at the same moon........
anyways, it just amazes me. God. that's all I have to say. He created....such a magnificent world...and it's just so beautiful, and i can't even find words that could begin to describe any of that.

So, with that thought, I'm going to finish writing letters.
I think I'll post a post on writing letters in the future...

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh. I love the moon as well. It always makes you remember that there are bigger things out there. You're not the only important one :D
Love You.

Whitney said...

and a little letcha know.

I POSTED!

Mary-John said...

I feel the same way about the moon. In fact, i've thought the same thing, knowing someone else would be looking at it too. (i just didn't want to google the mileage) ;) 163 miles? good to know.
The moon makes it not feel so far after all!
love your post. :D

Mary-John said...

so i think you should post again

Chelsea said...

I'm writing a post right now. it might take a few days ;)