6.09.2009

Lakes and Babies

So, I apologize for not posting as often as I should.
You would think, "hey it's summer! I have all the time in the world to post!"
But instead I just camp out at the Pritchett's and Blevins' house.
I left last Thursday (may 23) and didn't come back until June 5th.

I already miss my cousins....

Anyways, we did TONS of stuff....
We went to the lake a couple of days; one day it was all girls (which was so nice :D)
and another day Emily K. Austin and Lee and Maitlyn were there, and afterwards Sister Sharon invited us to their house for dinner, which was. AMAZING.
Who knew Lee Wouters was such a great cook?
And after we finished dinner, they told us stories about their granddad.

While I was down there, we also celebrated Aunt Melissa's birthday!
Whitney and I woke up at 6 a.m. to make her breakfast in bed :D
Then she told us her list of what she would like to do on her birthday.
Playing Nertz and dancing the electric slide was part of that list.
Sooooo, at 11:30 p.m. Savanna, Graham, Whitney, Aunt Melissa, and I all danced to several dances, and then we played Nertz until nearly 1 a.m.
I have to say, it was a great birthday!

And what else happened.....
Oh yeah!
WE WENT TO THE COLDPLAY CONCERT!!!!!!!!!
All of the Pritchett kids plus Maggie and Mary-John came up to Nashville for the concert...
It was my first concert and let me tell you....
Oh. My. Gosh.
There are no words to describe what an amazing concert it was!
Howling Bells and Snow Patrol opened for them, and they were so good.

And, we also got to meet Erin McCarley, K.S. Rhoads, Andy Davis, and Tyler James (from ten out of tenn) So that made it even better.

Have a wonderful day!!

Listen to Nightingales by Howling Bells

1 comment:

Charlie said...

oh cool i like snow patrol