5.03.2009

Puddles and Eyelashes

Fake eyelashes....

just admit it, you feel so....what's the word I'm looking for....well I don't know, but you feel so different when wearing fake eyelashes. I'm not gonna lie though, it is pretty fun to wear them........................until you have to rip out half of your eyelashes when taking them off.


Okay, you may be asking yourself, "why was she wearing fake eyelashes??"
Franklin High did a production of Once Upon a Mattress.
It was pretty funny, and tons of fun!


It's been raining for the last 3 days.
It's suppose to be raining for the next 7 days.
That's a lot of rain.
On the way home today my dad said, "Should we build an Ark?"

I love my dad. Daddy. Pops. Father. Padre figure. Pappy. (whichever you prefer)

But, the rain...is good, and we should be thankful it's not the opposite of rain.....which is......no rain...............uh, ok. wow, I'm sleep deprived...

So, I should get to sleep, but it's a late start for school tomorrow...so.....now I'm going to sleep.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

It's rainy here too...tornado's and such blowing through.
We should break out the rain boots and go puddle jumping.