10.12.2009

For the Daddy :)

Who is it that usually takes care of you when you're not feeling well?
Mama. Well, i mean, Mama and Daddy both help, but mostly it's Mama.
Who does it when Mama's away on her job?
Daddy :)
So I'd like to take this time to thank my dad for caring for me SO well!
He's been running up and down the stairs to refill my liquids,
left the door open so he could hear,
Woke up at 2 in the morning just to make sure i was ok, and give me more DRUGS!!!!!!!!!
haha
But in all seriousness, I love my dad SO much, and he has been so great :)
I know my mom wishes she could be here to take care of her number one baby girl (she's told me several times :D ) but Daddio, you've done a good job :)

(Yes, that is my dad, and yes, he used to have hair :D )

4 comments:

elliebird said...

that is such a sweet picture.

i'm so sorry you're sick and if i lived near you, i'd bring you some tasty hot tea and a couple of my favorite movies.

Rachel said...

I love the picture, it made me laugh and "awww" at the same time... I believe it was the hair that made me laugh tho. =]

I do hope you feel better soon, I know exactly how it feels, and it really does make you appreciate your parents all over again, and the things they do to take care of us.

I would come with Ellie to visit you, and bring some good music, crayons and coloring books, and some blueberry muffins.

Chelsea said...

awe!! Thank y'all...
It would be SO awesome if that could be true.. but i'd wear a facemask to not get y'all sick.
:)

Anonymous said...

are you feelin` bettah?
yeah i would of continued to text you last night but


there was messiah.in which you should move down here for that
ITS AWESOME!!!!!