10.10.2012

Spider Death

I hope all of the spiders that sneak into our house hear about the event that just occured.
I'll tell you how it went down. Chelsea turns on shower. Chelsea gets in shower. Chelsea sees that she is sharing shower with one of the biggest spiders she's ever seen. Chelsea, fearful of her life, turns off shower, reclothes, and calls her roommates in to see the giant beast. Old tennis shoe is fetched for the act about to happen. AND THEN I SMUSHED IT SMITHEREENS. It was legitimately a little bit frightening.

I may have gone a little overboard with the speed and strength with which I assassinated the spider, but I just wanted to send a message to the spider world that they are just not welcome in our home. especially in the shower. with me.


And now it's almost Fall Break!!

No comments: