1.31.2010

blah blah blah



So, I'm sick.
Don't know with what, just feverish mainly..
And I was so afraid I wasn't going to be able to play in the snow... but no worries, I got to (and that moving around and stuff made me feel a lot better!)

So here's some pictures I took before my camera died (and I also took a lot with the film camera)
Poor little Jeepy, (yes, i've yet to come up with a good name for him) he was cold!!
Vegas liked the snow!

Street view!


And a little happiness :)


Needless to say we had fun entertaining ourselves.. Throwing the ice covered snow chunks against the house... someone *ahem, Jordan* breaking them on his head... it was fun!

2 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

I AM SO JEALOUS OF ALL YOUR SNOW! and all your snow days!!! i love the pictures. the icicles on the car are cracking me UP!
bummer you are sick! i hope you feel better soon!
also your rap video HYSTERICAL! it took forever to work but it was SO worth the wait!!! and your dog's name is too cute!!

Max-Frederick said...

haha thank you SO much chelsea!!
we have another snowday tomorrow :)
Hopefully I'll be better very soon!!
(and so glad you enjoyed the rap!)